I truly believe that our path on this beautiful thing called life is all about finding love , compassion, and allowing within our spirit so that our lives can seamlessly express the pure potential that is housed inside us…. without shame, judgement or the negative chatter of others holding us back from shining our light. I’m reading a little Daring Greatly by Brene Brown.. these 10 guideposts for WHOLEHEARTED LIVING are pretty much EVERYTHING!
1. Cultivating Authenticity… Letting go of what people think.
2. Cultivating Self-Compassion… Letting go of Perfectionism.
3. Cultivating a Resilient Spirit… Letting go of Numbing & Powerlessness.
4. Cultivating Gratitude & Joy… Letting go of Scarcity & fear of the dark.
5. Cultivating Intuition & Trusting Faith… Letting go of the need for certainty.
6. Cultivating Creativity… Letting go of comparison.
7. Cultivating Play & Rest… Letting go of exhaustion as a status symbol & Productivity as Self-Worth.
8. Cultivating Calm & Stillness… Letting go of Anxiety as a Lifestyle.
9. Cultivating Meaningful Work… Letting go of Self-Doubt & “supposed to”
10. Cultivating Laughter, Song & Dance… Letting go of Being cool and “always in control”
How many of them are you rocking? Take one each day and make it your practice for that day… Be INTENTIONAL ❤️✨