If you are familiar with Ho’Oponopono the Hawaiian miracle prayer, you will get really excited about how easy it is to make Solar Water. I found this amazing bottle that is etched with the flower of life while I was in Maui a few years ago & I love to use it to make mine. You can also use any cobalt glass bottle that you have.
- Fill a cobalt glass bottle with filtered water (I like reverse osmosis)
- Add a tiny pinch of Himalayan salt to the water ( literally a few grains)
- Place the bottle in the sun for an hour minimum.
- Drink & use Gratitude daily.
- Watch miracles happen in your life.
4 Parts of the Ho’Oponopono prayer (Inner Child)
- I love you
- I am sorry
- Please forgive me
- Thank you
Use this prayer with anything that you want to shift or support in your life.
I use four essential oils when meditating on this prayer… (I get mine here)
- Inner Child on my shoulders
- Joy on my heart
- Forgiveness on my sternum & soles of my feet
- Gratitude on the crown of my head
So now you know how to create miracles in your life… Go forth & be a source of awesomeness❤️
Love & Glitter, Celeste