One of my all time fave summer meals is lettuce wraps… Here is my supereasy recipe. All of these ingredients are from our local farmers market. Farm to table is the only way to eat❤️🌱
Boston Butt… Not really a butt… A shoulder😜
- One well raised Boston butt ( this means pasture raised by local farmers)
- Dry cure overnight in the fridge with a half & half mix of brown sugar & sea salt.
- Remove from fridge. Do not rinse & place in a slow cooker on low first thing in the am for about 8-10 hrs. Flip once.
- That is done… Super easy!
Make Nappa cabbage coleslaw
- One head of Nappa cabbage chopped
- 2 carrots peeled & grated
- 4-5 scallions chopped
- 1/2 c ish organic sour cream
- 1/4c ish mayo
- 3-4 T white vinny
- 1-2 T apple cider vinny ( Braggs)
- Pinch of sugar
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- Hym salt & fresh cracked pepper to taste
Quick kimchi or just get Farmhouse culture kimchi & sauerkraut (recipe coming)
Serve with Boston bibb lettuce cups & your fave hot sauce