- S.W.E.A.T….. Smile-Work-Everyone-All the Time-Today……
That is it!… Exercise & sweat are probably the most important actions that you will ever take to extend & maximize your life. No matter where I am, I am always finding ways to get my sweat on. During the holidays I often hear that people are either “too busy” or “too tired” to exercise. Both of these are pretty much just not putting yourself first kind of thoughts.
Here are some of my ways that no matter where I am, I get my sweat on.
- When there are stairs to take instead of elevators… I do that!
- YogaGlo is probably my favorite way to get an amazing yoga class anywhere.
- Lunch walks with my dogs are fast, make me happy & get my heart rate up.
- Riding my bike to the office instead of driving, totally make my commute a holiday.
- Random play on playgrounds & squats everywhere really can get the heart rate up. & showing your kids how to move is EVERYTHING!
- Spontaneous rollerblades are one of my faves!
- Find your own ways… Your expression of SWEAT should be fun, exciting & make you happy😀
Exercise is is just a life extending tool… Celebrate in your abilities to move your body… This will clear your mind & create all sorts of happy hormones…
Love & Glitter, Celeste