So it’s the day after Thanksgiving & now is the time for turkey bone broth. This is just a bit more work than making regular broth & is an amazing way to get all the good stuff that your body needs to rebuild its joints & heal its gut.
Super Simple Bone Broth ✨
- Take all the skin, bits & bones from your turkey ( this will totally work for a chicken as well)
- Place them in a heavy stock pot or slow cooker.
- Crack the bones a bit first if you can.
- Cover with drinking water & add a capful of Bragg’s apple cider vinegar.
- Cook on low for at least 10 hours.
- Drain off stock & use as a soup base or for any of your liquid in cooking.
I also always freeze all of my bone broths in Wide mouth Ball jars. . ENJOY!
Love & Glitter, Celeste